Elite Eye Serum Rx
Elite Eye Serum Rx Review: The Pros and Cons
Collagen or Botox injections are becoming more common these days despite their dangerous side effects. One of the major reasons why this phenomenon rises is due to women’s desire to look exceptional by getting rid of wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness around the eyes. As we age, our skin beginning to lose its elasticity and resulting in wrinkles and lines. Although collagen and Botox give instant results, there is a safer approach in reducing wrinkles and dark circles in the eye area that gives a natural result, the Elite Eye Serum Rx. The beauty innovation was manufactured by SkinPro that is considered as the alternative for the people who desire the great product which is also effective without any need to spend much for costly injections and procedures or any possible side effects that come with them or any topical medications. If you are looking for a groundbreaking solution to reduce your wrinkles, fine lines, and other aging conditions around your eyes, Elite Eye Serum Rx is worth a try.
What Exactly Does Elite Eye Serum Rx Do?
According to SkinPro, using Elite Eye Serum Rx regularly twice a day will bring about a significant improvement in the following ways:
- Reduce puffiness under and around the eyes
- Reduce the appearance of under eyes dark circles
- Improve the tone and firmness around the eyes
- Minimize wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet around the eyes
- Restore skin elasticity around the eyes
- Brings a more youthful and vibrant appearance
Ingredients of Elite Eye Serum Rx
Elite Eye Serum Rx is consisting of pharmaceutical grade ingredients that are said to be a potent and powerful blend of peptides, plus natural moisturizers, which includes the following:
- Argireline: This patented peptide is the common name of Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, which is said to be the best alternative to Botox. International Journal of Cosmetic Science published a 2002 study that revealed a cream containing 10% Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 reduced the depth of wrinkles by as much as 30% when used consistently for 30 days.
- SNAP-8: this octapeptide is an elongation of Argireline and works by toning the muscle contractions to prevent wrinkles.
- Haloxyl: scientifically known as Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, this peptide decreases dark circles by boosting circulation to the skin around eyes. The effects of gravity cause fluid to accumulate on the eyelids and under eye areas while we sleep, resulting dark circles and Haloxyl basically counteracts that effects.
Along with other ingredients, Elite Eye Serum Rx contains a natural blend of moisturizers such as hyaluronic acid and seaweed extract.
The Pros and Cons of Elite Eye Serum Rx
The wonderful benefits and pros of this serum are:
- It is widely available at many online and off line retailers, which makes it easy to get.
- It contains natural ingredients, powerful collagens, and peptides that are effective for cell regrowth and skin health.
- It’s simple to use with no reported side effects
- It has been extensively tested and researched
- It has a guarantee by offering product replacement recommended
And the cons of Elite Eye Serum Rx are:
- The list of ingredients is not full and comprehensive
It costs around $100 per .05 ounce airless syringe, which makes it rather expensive.